For me it looks like problem with connection.
- Are you sure that this code works without Docker inside target
- Does it work in your machine?
- Are you sure that
echo command is doing what you really
want ? I mean installing java 8.
Ok so I will post my ideas:
- Set up proxies:
HTTP_PROXY, http_proxy, HTTPS_PROXY, https_proxy,
http-proxy, https-proxy - yes that many proxies because different
packages use different names of proxy.
- Add proxy to
- Add proxy to docker:
DOCKER_OPTS="-H tcp://127.0.0.1:4243 -H unix://var/run/docker.sock -g
- Look at docker container logs:
- Does your target host has newest kernel ? In older kernels docker had
problems with network communication
- Does your target host had newest docker installed?
Why wouldn't use prebuild images?