You can try this:
- First open the file
Lua.tmLanguage located in
- Find the
<dict> entry containing
- Change the the
key of that entry to
That way the and, or and not keywords should be rendered with same color
as if, else, etc.
Here is the complete dict entry after modification:
However this does have some drawbacks, for example this change can be
overwritten when you update Sublime Text. I tested it very briefly so there
might be some side effects. Try it and let me know in the comments if it
works for you.
PS: I tested this on Sublime Text 2, hopefully it will work the same way
on Sublime Text 3