|Android studio isn't starting|
I also faced this problem. I have solve my problem as follows:
- Go to folder where android-studio is installed. (C:Program Files
- Now go back to previous folder. (C:Program Files (x86)Android)
- Right click on the android-studio folder and go to properties.
- Now in Properties window, go to Security Tab.
- Click the Edit Button
- Now, a new window will open, here you click the
- Now, from the List below, Check "Allow" in front of "Full control"
- Now press "OK", then again "OK"..
- Its done.. Now you can use Android Studio easily instead of Running it
As Administrator every time..
For details please visit this page